As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Inmate Money Deposit
All inmate account deposits are processed through our contracted vendor Touch Pay
24-Hour / 7 Days a Week Account Funding
Using Visa / Mastercard * Debit Card * Cash (At Public Lobby Kiosk only)
We do not accept Money Orders or Cashier's Checks; if received they will be returned to sender.
You must have the information below to fund an account:
Facility Locator No. 233101
Miami-Dade County, FL
Inmate Jail Number
3 Easy Ways to fund an account
Public Lobby Kiosk
Located at the following facilities:
- TGK - 7000 NW 41st Street
- PTDC - 1321 NW 13th Street
- MWDC - 13850 NW 41st Street
Members of the general public who wish to deposit funds in the account of an incarcerated individual may leave cash deposits, exact change only, at the Pre-Trial Detention Center (PTDC) or Turner Guilford Knight (TGK) at the following times:
7:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Monday-Sunday
Questions regarding the subsistence fee program should be forwarded to the Budget and Finance Bureau. The contact number is: 786-263-4258.
1. Call 1-866-232-1899 (Toll Free)
2. Have available Visa / MasterCard (credit or debit) or personal checking account information
3. Follow voice prompts
4. Completed transactions will receive a confirmation number.
1. Go to TouchPay Payment Portal
2. Have available Visa / MasterCard (credit or debit) or personal checking
3. Follow on-screen prompts
4. Completed transactions will receive a confirmation number
5. You need to have an email address for receipt.
Should you have any questions call 1-866-204-1603
There is a convenience fee to use this system.
Billing and Checking account statements will show either TouchPay Direct or Correctional Payment Services as payee.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.