The Property Appraiser is the county officer charged with determining the value of all property within the county for tax purposes, with maintaining certain records connected therewith, with granting exemptions, and with satisfying all related statutory requirements.
All of the forms listed below are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
Homestead Application (Use For Homestead, Widows\Widowers and Disability exemptions)
- Granny Flat Assessment Reduction (DR-501PGP)
Transfer of Homestead Assessment Difference AKA Portability (Homestead Application also required)
Extenuating Circumstances (Must fill out with "Transfer of Homestead Assessment Difference")
Senior Citizen Exemption
Physician's Certification of Total and Permanent Disability (DR-416) (Civilian $500)
Doctor's Certificates (DR-416) (Civilian only)
Statement of Gross Income (DR-501A)
- Ad Valorem Tax Exemption Application and Return Homes for the Aged (DR-504HA)
- Affidavit for Ad Valorem Tax Exemption (DR-504S)
- Proprietary Continuing Care Facility (DR-501CC)
- Charter School Facilities (DR-504CS)
- Institutional Ad Valorem Exemption Application (DR-504)
Request for confidentiality and address blocking
In addition to filing a request with the Office of the Property Appraiser, qualifying personnel may want to also consider filing with the Clerk of Courts Recorders Office. A link to both forms are provided below.