As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Service to Hard Rock Stadium
Service will only run two hours before kickoff and two hours after the game ends on the following days:
- Sunday, October 8, 2017 (Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans at 1 p.m.)
- Sunday, October 22, 2017 (Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets at 1 p.m.)
- Sunday, November 5, 2017 (Miami Dolphins vs. Oakland Raiders at 8:30 p.m.)
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 (Miami Dolphins vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 1 p.m.)
- Sunday, December 3, 2017 (Miami Dolphins vs. Denver Broncos at 1 p.m.)
- Monday, December 11, 2017 (Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots at 8:30 p.m.)
- Sunday, December 31, 2017 (Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills at 1 p.m.)
How to take Miami-Dade Transit to Miami Dolphins games
- Take Metrorail to Earlington Heights Station and transfer to Metrobus Route 297.
- Route 297 operates on a limited stop schedule and ends at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens.
- You can also catch Route 297 on NW 27th Ave by Brownsville Metrorail Station or at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Metrorail Station. The route will not stop at the Miami-Dade College North Campus Station.
- Before gametime, service will only be running Northbound toward the stadium. After the games finishes, there will only be Southbound service toward Earlington Heights.
- The first bus will arrive at the stadium two hours before kickoff, with frequency every 15 minutes.
Paying your fare
- With the EASY Pay Miami app you can now buy and download a 1-Day Pass on your smartphone. No cards required!
- Pay to park at any Metrorail station on your smartphone with PayByPhone.
- If you are using an EASY Card or Ticket, avoid long lines at the vending machines at Metrorail stations by loading them at any EASY Card Vending Machine or EASY Card Sales Outlet prior to gameday.
- Don’t have an EASY Card? Buy an EASY Card or EASY Ticket at any EASY Card Vending Machine or EASY Card Sales Outlet.
Metrorail travel tips
- Cash is not accepted at the Metrorail fare gates. You’ll need an activated EASY Pay 1-Day Pass or, an EASY Card or EASY Ticket loaded with sufficient cash value (each trip is $2.25 on the Metrorail or Metrobus) or either a 1-Day, 7-Day, or 1-Month Pass.
- Parking is $4.50 a day at our Metrorail Stations with parking facilities. Stations with parking garages include:
- Dadeland South
- Dadeland North
- South Miami
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Earlington Heights
- Santa Clara
- Track your ride with our Miami-Dade Transit Tracker app for your smartphone.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.