(Miami-Dade County, FL) -- Miami-Dade Transit will be providing direct shuttle service from the Culmer Metrorail station to the Marlins Ballpark.
Are you a Marlins fan or do you work at the ballpark? To make sure you spend your time enjoying the game, and less time stuck in traffic, let Miami-Dade Transit do the driving for you!
How to Get There
- Park at any Metrorail station. Parking costs $4 per day
- Exit at the Culmer Station
- The Marlins Shuttle will be waiting to take you directly to the ballpark!
- Marlins Shuttle service begins an hour and a half before the first pitch
- Marlins Shuttle service continues to run for one hour after the end of each game
- The fare for the Marlins Shuttle is $2, however, the cost of transferring to and from the Metrorail is $0.50 and the round trip cost is $5
- Fans are encouraged to load a 1-Day Pass on their EASY Cards to make it more convenient to simply tap and go without having to worry about reloading their cards
- With two stops within a mile of the Marlins Park, Metrorail provides options for fans who would rather park away from the stadium and enjoy the ride!
- Both Culmer and Civic Center are located within one mile of Marlins Park
- From Culmer station, fans can take the Marlins Shuttle to Marlins Park
- 'From Civic Center Station, fans may opt to walk (0.96 mile walk) or take the complimentary City of Miami Trolley to Marlins Park
- There are eight Metrobus routes that will take fans within blocks from the ballpark: 6, 7, 11, 12, 17, 51, 207 and 208
For more information about taking public transportation to the Marlins games, visit http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/marlins-shuttle.asp.