Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
NBA 2014 FINALS
Large crowds are expected to attend the Miami HEAT game at the American Airlines Arena.
HEAT fans who are taking transit to the game should note that the last northbound and southbound Metrorail trains will depart Government Center at 12:30 a.m. Metromover, which is free for all passengers, will close at 12:30 a.m.
If the HEAT game goes into overtime, the last Metrorail train will depart from Government Center 30 minutes after the game ends.
Metromover will also close 30 minutes after the game ends.
Paying Metrorail fare:
- Metrorail charges $2.25 for a one-way trip. Only EASY Cards or EASY Tickets are accepted at the Metrorail fare gates, so HEAT fans are encouraged to purchase (or load an existing) EASY Card or EASY Ticket before the game.
- Both the EASY Card and EASY Ticket are always available at EASY Card vending machines located at all Metrorail stations, the Golden Glades Park & Ride Lot and at EASY Card Sales Outlets throughout Miami-Dade. HEAT fans are encouraged to load $4.50 on their EASY Cards or EASY Tickets, ensuring them a round trip for the day.
- Free parking is available at MDT’s Park and Ride Lots
- Those who are planning to park at a Metrorail station must remember their space number and pay $4.50 at the Ticket Vending Machine BEFORE they enter the fare gates and board the Metrorail.
- Parking areas will remain open until patrons have had the opportunity to get to their vehicles.
Route 500 (Midnight Owl) provides service from about 12:30 a.m. until about 5:30 a.m. between downtown Miami and Dadeland South. Please see service schedule below.
|Downtown Bus Terminal||Coconut Grove Station||Douglas Road Station||SW 70 Street & US 1||Dadeland South Station|
|Dadeland South Station||SW 70 Street & US 1||Douglas Road Station||Coconut Grove Station||Downtown Bus Terminal|
For more information about transit service, patrons can call 305-891-3131, weekdays, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. TTY users can call 305-499-8971.
Transit patrons are also encouraged to visit www.miamidade.gov/transit, or download the free iPhone and Android app ‘Miami-Dade Transit Tracker’ to help them plan their trip.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.